Join the Bay Area’s 2019 Clean Energy Employee Challenge
Celebrate Energy Awareness Month this October and upgrade your home electrical account to 100% renewable energy!
Help us fight climate change and meet the Bay Area’s climate goals – upgrade now! For the average residential customer, upgrading to 100% renewable energy costs an average of $3-5 more per month. Locate your Community Choice Aggregator on the map below.
Which CCA are you served by? Locate your CCA on the map!
Know your CCA? Click the link to upgrade now!
Click on your CCA’s name to power your account with 100% renewable energy. Have your PG&E account number handy and remember to use your company’s referral code.
- CleanPowerSF (San Francisco City and County)
- East Bay Community Energy (Alameda County)
- MCE (Marin County, Napa County, unincorporated Contra Costa County, Benicia, Concord, Danville, El Cerrito, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Oakley, Pinole, Pittsburg, Richmond, San Pablo, San Ramon, Walnut Creek)
- Peninsula Clean Energy (San Mateo County)
- Peninsula Clean Energy is offering big discounts on electric cars for San Mateo County residents October 1st through December 31st 2019 through participating dealerships. Go to peninsulacleanenergy.com/ev for details.
- San Jose Clean Energy (City of San Jose)
- Silicon Valley Clean Energy (Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Unincorporated Santa Clara County)
- Sonoma Clean Power (Cloverdale, Cotati, Fort Bragg, Petaluma, Point Arena, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Sonoma, Willits and the Town of Windsor, and the Counties of Sonoma and Mendocino)